TERMS OF SERVICE
This website is operated by YTP Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Toga Teacher Prep (“YTP”). YTP offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our shopping cart system is WooCommerce and our checkout mechanism PayPal. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Refund Policy – Mentoring
Our aim with our mentoring services is to provide you with the support you need as a yoga teacher or yoga teacher to be. We have created a refund policy that respects the reality that life sometimes changes but we must also honor ourselves by valuing our time.
- A full refund is offered if for mentoring packages purchased and not scheduled.
- A pro-rated refund is offered after the first session of a mentoring program/package with some questions asked. Your refund must be requested within 24 hours after the initial session with an explanation. Your refund will reflect the unused portion of your program. We will not honor refund requests beyond the 24 hour time frame.
- No refunds are available on single sessions, after the session has happened.
- If you cancel your single session or your initial session within 48 hours, you will be eligible for a refund or to reschedule.
- No refunds will be offered for missed calls.
To request a refund, please email us and kindly explain the reason for the request. If it is a fixable issue, we may offer a solution before offering the refund.