Reach More Students, Fill Classes & Welcome Abundance
In this Online Program You’ll Learn How To:
- Fill up your classes consistently
- Foster community online and in real life
- Develop a loyal following of students
- Set up support systems to keep you on track and balanced
Create Teacher Stability through Community & Tribe Cultivation
Would you like to grow your student following, be confident that your classes will be filled with eager students and feel fully supported as an entrepreneurial yoga teacher?
Community cultivation and tribe building is the answer.
Over the past decade I’ve been cultivating my community online and off. Looking back, I can see what helped make this all possible and now I’m happy to offer you my system to help you build your own tribe and grow your community.
Never looking at the clock and realizing that despite waiting an extra few minutes, only three students showed up for your class.
Overhearing one of your beloved students recommending your class to her friends.
Being so connected with your community (both online and in real life) that you know what they want and need from you as a teacher.
Having a support network set up to help keep you motivated and balanced as you figure out how to craft the yoga teaching career of your dreams.
Never having to worry that your next paycheck will be smaller than your last.
Who is this Right For?
This program is right for you if you:
- Are a yoga teacher and you want to serve a bigger community
- Struggle with maximizing your efforts on social media, websites and email newsletter lists
- Need help attracting more students
- Are looking for strategies to help you retain your students
- Would like to feel supported in your day-to-day life as a yoga teacher
- Wonder why some teachers are so popular
- Are interested in earning a more consistent income as a yoga teacher
- Like to learn online at your own pace (and be able to refer back at anytime)
You might not be ready for this program if you are not already a yoga teacher as you will get the most out of this if you can apply the lessons immediately to grow your community and build your tribe.
Cultivate Community & Build Your TribeReach More Students, Fill Classes & Welcome Abundance
Social media checklists
30 Day Guarantee
Yoga Business Academy MembershipAll Access Pass to YTP Programs, Practices and Workshops
- Clarify Your Yoga Teacher Purpose Program
- Thriving in the Modern Yoga Teacher Industry Program
- Marketing and Branding for Yoga Teachers Program
- The Balanced Yoga Teacher Program
- Cultivate Community and Build Your Tribe Program
- Profitable Yoga Retreat Blueprint Program
- Exclusive, virtual YTP Practice Studio (classes, meditations, and more)
- Access to everything for as long as you’re a member. Cancel anytime.
- Learn More about the Yoga Business Academy Membership
Here’s What’s Included in the Cultivate Community & Build Your Tribe program
This comprehensive online program includes:
- 4 videos packed with the information you need to cultivate community (online and locally), grow your tribe and find the support you need to be successful as a yoga teacher
- Social media checklists to help you maximize your efforts
- Worksheets to help you develop a game plan for growing community
- Lifetime access to the program
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. Complete this program within 30 days and if you don’t see the value in it, we’ll refund your money.
Prices in $USD
Who’s Laura Martini?
Laura Martini has made her living as a yoga teacher for over a decade. She owes her success to the community she’s fostered (locally and online), her tribe of fiercely loyal students and the support system she’s set up as an entrepreneur.
Becoming an instant entrepreneur when she became a yoga teacher came as surprise but she embraced it and found success through the support of her community and tribe.
After years of growing her own community, she decided to build a much larger community of yoga teachers and aspiring yoga teachers. This has become Yoga Teacher Prep – a network now in the thousands.
When she’s not actively supporting the Yoga Teacher Prep community, she continues to teach a combination of classes and private clients. She also hosts a variety of yoga retreats and yoga teacher training programs, both close to home and in the far corners of the globe. It’s all possible through the support of her tribe.